In this fun, five-day series, kids will practice essential Baking & Cake Decorating skills and master the fundamentals of Buttercream & Fondant. Our students will love working alongside classmates, making new friends, and learning everything together.
Junior Bakers attend morning Classes 9 am-12 pm
This Camp is for Ages 5+
Mon.: Becoming A Baker
- Campers choose Cake themes, then design their Cakes based on a chosen theme.
- They'll cover Kitchen Safety and Food Handling.
- They'll also have to learn a bake a surprise dish.
Tue. Baking Cupcakes & Pies
- How to bake Cupcakes from scratch
- Learn and bake a surprise dish
Wed.: Decorating with Fondant
- How to prepare, flavor and store Marshmallow Fondant
- Learn the most commonly used decorating tools, and cutters and how to use them
- How to color fondant
- How to cut shapes, make ribbons, & mold figurines for their projects
- How to apply fondant to their cakes.
- Kids are taught to properly prepare & bake a Cake safely
- Learn how to properly trim a cake
- Learn how to prep their Cake for decorating
- How to preserve & store their Cake(s) properly
- Put any finishing touches on their fondant components for their Cake
Fri.: Final Exam
- Decorating with Buttercream
- Kids learn to prepare Buttercream
- Learn the most commonly used decorating tools, and tips and how to use them
- How to mix colors & fill a Frosting bag with minimal mess
- How to write with Butter Cream
- How to Make different borders, writing, & flowers.
- As a final exam Children will divide into teams to design & decorate a Cake.
For Ages 5-16
This Camp will be from 9 am-12 pm Mon-Fri.
- Week 1: 6/1-6/5
- Week 2: 6/8-6/12
- Week 3: 6/15-6/19
- Week 4: 6/22-6/26
- Week 5: 6/29-7/3
- Week 6: 7/6-7/10
- Week 7: 7/13-7/17
- Week 8: 7/20-7/24
- Week 9: 7/27-7/31
- Week 10: 8/3-8/7
Cost of Junior Baker Camp= $125/wk
Register by calling us at 912-826-3976
*Challenges will be different each week so a child can attend multiple weeks.
Camp ticket sales are final and are ineligible for refund consideration.