In this fun, five-day series, kids will practice essential Baking & Cake Decorating skills and master the fundamentals of Buttercream & Fondant. Our students will love working alongside classmates, making new friends, and learning everything together.
Junior Bakers attend morning Classes 9am-12pm
This Camp is for Ages 5+
Mon.: Becoming A Baker
- Campers choose Cake themes, then design their Cakes based on a chosen theme.
- They'll cover Kitchen Safety and Food Handling.
- They'll also have to learn a bake a surprise dish.
Tue. Baking Cupcakes & Pies
- How to bake Cupcakes from scratch
- Learn and bake a surprise dish
Wed.: Decorating with Fondant
- How to prepare, flavor and store Marshmallow Fondant
- Learn the most commonly used decorating tools, and cutters and how to use them
- How to color fondant
- How to cut shapes, make ribbons, & mold figurines for their projects
- How to apply fondant to their cakes.
- Kids are taught to properly prepare & bake a Cake safely
- Learn how to properly trim a cake
- Learn how to prep their Cake for decorating
- How to preserve & store their Cake(s) properly
- Put any finishing touches on their fondant components for their Cake
Fri.: Final Exam
- Decorating with Buttercream
- Kids learn to prepare Buttercream
- Learn the most commonly used decorating tools, and tips and how to use them
- How to mix colors & fill a Frosting bag with minimal mess
- How to write with Butter Cream
- How to Make different borders, writing, & flowers.
- As a final exam Children will divide into teams to design & decorate a Cake.
For Ages 5-16
This Camp will be from 9am-12pm Mon-Fri.
- Week 1: 5/27-5/31
Week 2: 6/3-6/7
Week 3: 6/10-6/14
Week 4: 6/17-6/21
Week 5: 6/24-6/28
Week 6: 7/1-7/5
Week 7: 7/8-7/12
Week 8: 7/15-7/19
Week 9: 7/22-7/26
Week 10: 7/29-8/2
Camp Admission is $120/Week
Purchase your Ticket(s) Online, or by calling us at: 912-826-3976.
*Challenges will be different each week so a child can attend multiple weeks.