Our Summer Camp is Awesome!
Get the most out of School Breaks with Classes that are Fun & Adventurous. Our focus is on the children's educational development first. We provide them with tools and tasks to satisfy their creative curiosities.
Our Camp is filled with high impact activities that allow the children to be hands-on and interact with other children who share the same love for their craft.
Children come from all over the Low Country to experience, first hand, what it's like to create things from scratch, whether it be a Pizza or a Video Game.
Summer Camp is each Monday through Friday, beginning may 27th-August 9th.
Junior Baking Camp - (9am-Noon)
In this fun, five-day series, kids will practice essential Baking & Cake Decorating skills and master the fundamentals of Buttercream & Fondant. Our students will love working alongside classmates, making new friends, and learning everything together.
Junior Bakers attend morning Classes 9am-12pm
This Camp is for Ages 5+
Mon.: Becoming A Baker
- Campers choose Cake themes, then design their Cakes based on a chosen theme.
- They'll cover Kitchen Safety and Food Handling.
- They'll also have to learn a bake a surprise dish.
Tue. Baking Cupcakes & Pies
- How to bake Cupcakes from scratch
- Learn and bake a surprise dish
Wed.: Decorating with Fondant
- How to prepare, flavor and store Marshmallow Fondant
- Learn the most commonly used decorating tools, and cutters and how to use them
- How to color fondant
- How to cut shapes, make ribbons, & mold figurines for their projects
- How to apply fondant to their cakes.
- Kids are taught to properly prepare & bake a Cake safely
- Learn how to properly trim a cake
- Learn how to prep their Cake for decorating
- How to preserve & store their Cake(s) properly
- Put any finishing touches on their fondant components for their Cake
Fri.: Final Exam
- Decorating with Buttercream
- Kids learn to prepare Buttercream
- Learn the most commonly used decorating tools, and tips and how to use them
- How to mix colors & fill a Frosting bag with minimal mess
- How to write with Butter Cream
- How to Make different borders, writing, & flowers.
- As a final exam Children will divide into teams to design & decorate a Cake.
*Junior Bakers attend classes from 9-12pm
*All tools are provided.
*Price for this Camp: $150.00/Week ($50 Deposit)
*Every week presents different challenges.
Junior Chef Camp - (2pm-5pm)
AFTERNOON - JUNIOR CHEF
The World of Culinary Arts and Practical Skill of Cooking come together in our week long Summer Camp. Our Campers will learn to cook on the stove and in the oven. Kitchen Safety, Food handling, and combining flavors is a big part of this Camp.
Mon: Food Safety & Culinary Hygiene
- Cleanliness in the kitchen, proper food preservation, and spotting spoiled foods are just a few of the topics we'll be covering.
Tues: Salads, Fruit, & Vegetarian Cooking
- Various meatless diets, proper cleaning and cooking fruit and vegetables, and making Tofu taste good.
- Kids will choose and prepare a Veggie Dish
Wed: Fish & Seafood
- Cooking fish and other delicate seafood, accompanying dishes.
- Kids will be assigned a Seafood Dish to prepare.
Thurs: Beef & Pork
- Properly handling & cooking Beef, Pork, & Poultry.
- Campers will be assigned meats to cook in the appropriate manner.
Fri: Final Exam
- The Campers will cook a 3 course meal for their Parents to eat.
*They will not know what they will have to cook until this Day.
For Ages 6-16
This Camp will be from 2-5pm Mon-Fri.
Camp Admission is $150/Week ($50 Deposit)
*Dishes will be different each week so a child can attend multiple weeks. Ask about our special pricing for multiple weeks and multiple children.